Thursday, October 14, 2010

Zazzle. Excellent print on demand service for Greeting Cards.

Excellent print on demand service for Greeting Cards.

I recently discovered an amazing site that offers some great customizable products!
I am a poet & photographer so I was looking for a way to create my own greeting cards since I happen to also own a mailbox rental store front. That's when I found http://www.zazzle.com/ I was obviously skeptical as to the quality but when I received my cards I was blown away. The cards have vivid color and a glossy finish. The Tees are also high quality.

The site offers a lot more creative freedom INMO than sites such as cafe press and buyers are allowed to customize their products when they order right from the site! (only if you allow that option)

I like the payment program as well and there is no minimum order. Also they build carosels for you to place on your site.

You can check my products here!

http://www.zazzle.com/edgarandlenores+gifts

I recommend you all checking it out.

~Apryl Skies
www.edgarallanpoet.com
www.polyphonypictures.com

No comments:

Post a Comment